CAVI Connected Buildings is a software solution dedicated to centralized monitoring and management of equipment from multiple office and/or retail buildings that integrates a variety of equipment – from BMS systems and metering counters for utilities, to intrusion detection, fire detection, video and control access systems – that offers the possibility :
- Realize an unique center for operational and technical surveillance;
- Monitor live 24/7 h alarms and events received from equipments within different buildings;
- Reduce an important part of preventif maintenance operations through automation and/or remote interventions;
- Create a “building book ” containing information instantly accessible regarding – building plans, equipment and intervention charts, contracts,warranties, invoices etc.
- Use an integrated ticketing system within the buildings for interventions requested by tenants.
CAVI Connected Buildings uses advanced data analytics to provide management services to commercial building owners, helping them reduce energy usage and maintenance costs, while improving occupant comfort.
CAVI Connected Buildings leverages the convergence of IT and Building Technologies to provide a suite of data-focused services to reduce building operating costs by 20 % to 30%.
The continuous analytics improves equipment performance that results in a number of tangible and intangible benefits for building owners and occupants.
- Lower utility bills (decreased consumption and demand);
- Lower maintenance costs (parts and labor);
- Increased equipment life;
- Lower risk of catastrophic equipment failures;
- Improved tenant comfort, retention, and leasing rates.